Is it a good idea to DIY (Do It Yourself) when it comes to insurance? Here are some important considerations:
- Online agencies aren't local to your area, or sometimes even in your state, often resulting in poor coverage choices. You may be underinsured!
- Online agencies aren't required to provide you with the best policy for your situation, and many require you to sign a waiver releasing them from responsibility for those poor coverage choices. Since you're not an insurance expert, you may be agreeing to policies that you don't understand.
- When you get a policy online, you are just a number. Every time you have a question, you'll talk to a different person (or bot), and they're NOT likely to be a licensed agent.
Consider working with a local, independent agent:
- You'll get personalized service, starting with that first conversation, to learn more about your needs.
- They will be licensed, required to uphold ethical standards, and will have local expertise.
- Independent agents offer a variety of carriers and are obligated to offer you the policies with the best value, benefits, and pricing.
- When you have all of your policies with one agent, there is one local number to call when you have questions or need advice.
You can count on the small, local, family team at Alive Insurance. We have been in business for 28 years, and we have over 100 years of combined experience in insurance, management, and customer service. In addition to the benefits above, Alive Insurance is uniquely proactive. We will reach out to you before your policies renew to go over changes, review coverages, and hunt for all available discounts. If you appreciate that level of service, and would like to learn more, or recommend us to a friend, family member, or colleague, please Contact Us and let us know how we can be of service.